Our Hemp Brothers Hemp Seeds are 100% Australian-grown hemp seeds and are the fruit or nut from mature hemp plants. We remove the outer hulls from the hemp seeds to reveal a soft, creamy kernel with a delectable nutty flavour.
Hemp seeds are a great source of:
- Dietary fibre (both soluble and insoluble)
- Protein (complete 20 amino acids, including the nine essential)
- Essential fatty acids (including omega-3 and omega-6)
- Vitamin E
- Zinc (immune booster)
- Boron (great testosterone booster)
- Magnesium (the ‘relaxation mineral’)
- B Vitamins
Hemp Brothers hemp seeds can be eaten right out of the bag for a healthy snack on the go or added to meals and snacks for a convenient nutritional boost. Add our hemp seeds to things like cereals, salads, smoothies, dressings, granola, yogurt, ice cream, porridge, or avocado toast for a delicious and nutritious treat that’s easy to make.
Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated once opened and eaten within three months of opening the bag.